Control the Bot via Telegram
You can easily control the Autotrade PumpBot via your Telegram Messenger! We show you how it is done.
What to do, step by step:
- 2.Send a message to your newly created Telegram Bot
- 3.Forward that message to the "json dump bot" (you already know this from the Pump Bot)
- 4.Get your "chatId". BUT this does not start with a -100 at the start.
Enter the telegramBotToken from the BotFather and the chatId into the telegramBotToken.json. Done! Fire up the Bot and you are ready to control it via Telegram 🚀
"telegramBotToken": "bot token here within quotation marks",
"chatId": chatId here without quotation marks
You can easily control the PumpBot Autotrade via Telegram. Create your own Telegram Bot - it is really easy - and start.
Just send a message and the Bot will response. Or just type /help and the menu will come on.
You have the following options:
- /showConfig: shows the config the bot runs with
- /openOrders: shows the current open orders and the current PnL (profit and loss)
- /sell: sell a specific coin (see next picture)
- /sellAll: sell all current open positions (you get two buttons with "yes"/"no")
- /stop: stops the bot from buying new coins, but checks the trailing stop loss, take profit and stop loss
- /resume: resumes the bot and the will buy coins again
- /kill: kills the bot so it doesnt check the current open positions. You can /resume the bot to work again.
If you select /sell telegram will show buttons with the coins available for selling. Just hit the button of the coin you want to sell.