create Hotbit Keys/Cookies
How to create your cookies to connect to the hotbit exchange
Hotbit has no official API, hence you cant create API Keys. So we have to use a workaround. We mimic to be the Browser so we can access your Account. So we need access, this is done via the "cookie" and the "browser" or "user agent". It looks like below.
access Hotbit without API Keys
The Steps to get those are the following:
- 1.Go to hotbit.io and login to your account
- 2.Right click -> inspect OR F12 - to open the developer window in your Browser (see picture)
- 3.on the top click on "Network" (between Source and performance)
- 4.Go to any Coin and Refresh the Browser. The Developer Window will show you the requests the Browser does on the Exchange.
- 5.on the left in the "Name" column click on "product.all?platform=web" or something similar that ends with "...?platform=web".
- 6.on the right click on "Headers" next to Payload.
- 7.Scroll down to "cookie" and click the whole string (yes, it is multiple lines long) and paste it into the keysHotbit.json
- 8.Scroll down more and copy the "browser" or "user-agent" and paste it into the keysHotbit.json
- 9.DONE! (use the above example of my keyHotbit.json)