create Binance API Keys
How to create your API Keys for the Binance Exchange
- 2.On the Registration page, please follow the instructions and insert your email address and a password.
- 3.A Verification email will be sent to you, please log in your registered email inbox to confirm the registration process.
- 4.Click on the "Verify Email"-button to confirm your registration.
- 5.Log in your account and enable the 2-factor authenticator (Google 2FA or SMS 2FA). You will need this security to create an API.
API keys are not difficult to create. These are needed so that your bot can make purchases and sales. The most important thing when creating the API keys are the authorizations. All your bot needs to be able to do is buy and sell. In the picture below you can see which authorizations are required for the bot.
API Keys Creation from Binance [https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/360002502072]
- Enable Reading (The Bot can read your Balance and last Trades)
- Enable Spot & Margin Trading (The Bot can Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies)
API restrictions you need to enable for Futures and Margin Trading
- Enable Margin (The Bot can trade with Margin)
- Enable Futures (The Bot can trade Futures)
These two options should never be used. If the API keys fall into the wrong hands, your coins can be sent to any other wallet without any problems and without you noticing! Only enable the options needed for trading and your coins are save.
If you want even more security then you can also use the option "restricted access to trusted IPs only". This way nobody can use your API keys if they don't also do this via your IP address. This adds additional security to your account.
Now you just have to save your two keys and enter them in the bot and off you go.